Sunday, 19 January 2014

The centre...

Worship at church today was amazing.
One song has stuck in my mind since this morning - 'Jesus at the Centre!'
The chorus goes like this:        "Nothing else matters,

                                              Nothing in this world will do
                                             'Cause Jesus You're the center,
                                            Everything revolves around You,
                                                          Jesus You!"
I keep singing it in my head over and over again, and feel a humble rememberance that no matter how I feel, no matter what the circumstance, no matter what that person thought or said, no matter how much I feel I deserve recognition/affirmation/kindness/love...that it's not about me. At the end of another long tiring day...it's not about ME, it's about Him - Jesus. Jesus - the One who no matter the circumstance, no matter how I feel, no matter what that person thought or said, no matter how much I feel I deserve something - He loves me..He has set my feet on solid ground..He rejoices over me..He makes all things possible for me. Jesus....at the centre of it all. 

I'm so grateful...
I am nothing without Him...
His love sustains me...
His word uplifts me...
His goodness carries me...
His promises make all this worth it...
Jesus - at the centre of it all...Thank you for choosing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my writings....please share!